Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone heard of Warmehaus / Fjord radiators?! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blackspaven

Seen some of these well priced (possibly!) and all I can google on the quality is from Amazon reviews so could be anyone just trying to plug them if they're pony. Also says a ten year guarantee, which I wonder if it is worth the paper it's written on as some makes I've seen only go for a few! Anyway, the bumf on it is as follows, so has anyone come across them:

This high quality curved heated towel rail radiator is a contemporary curved towel radiator providing high heat output to warm your towels as well as your bathroom. Made from 22mm diameter hard wearing steel with a durable high quality white finish - it has a 10 year 'fit and forget' guarantee, so it not only makes your bathroom look great but keeps it warm and snug too

[h=3]Features and Benefits:[/h]

• Stylish Curved Bars
  • Number of bars: 39 (5+8+13+13)
  • 450mm Pipe Centres
  • Durable high quality white finish
  • 10 year “fit and forget” guarantee Included
  • Works with: central heating, electrical element (sold separately) or both
  • Fixing pack included complete with plugs and vents
  • Pressure tested to 10 bar, maximum working pressure 7 bar
  • Manufactured to BS EN 442
  • Heat output 2796 BTU

Curved towel rails are probably the worst designed things ever made for purpose.

Have you ever tried to hang a towel on one.

As for quality, if you don't buy it from a reputable manufacturer, you may as well kiss the warranty good bye. Who are you going to contact in 8 years time, when you come home and find your house flooded.

They person on the internet whom you bought it from?

Ah, I thought getting towels to fit on there would actually be easier than the straight one I currently have, as that's a pita to slip it down behind.

Don't think the warranty is intended for that use, that's not what I meant, it's intended for the workmanship of the product itself: what your describing is what I have house insurance for.

Just wondering if anyone's actually fitted or even seen any of this make??

Hi Blackspaven,

Our products come with a 10 Year 'Fit & Forget' guarantee and we offer a 30 Days return Policy. Get in touch with us and our customer service team can help you with any questions you have.

Thanks,
The Warmehaus Team

Hi Blackspaven,

Our products come with a 10 Year 'Fit & Forget' guarantee and we offer a 30 Days return Policy. Get in touch with us and our customer service team can help you with any questions you have.

Thanks,
The Warmehaus Team

Looks like we have a contender for a sponsor :coolgleamA:

Ah, I thought getting towels to fit on there would actually be easier than the straight one I currently have, as that's a pita to slip it down behind.

Don't think the warranty is intended for that use, that's not what I meant, it's intended for the workmanship of the product itself: what your describing is what I have house insurance for.

Just wondering if anyone's actually fitted or even seen any of this make??

Never fitted one but maybe worth a nosey!? I personally tend to stay away from the 'rack-em and stack-em' type companies and brands as you usually end up getting what you pay for and Ive been stung with leaking radiators more times than I care to remember... :disappointed:

However my advice would be to go with a well known company, Ive always got great service and keen trade prices from Chic Radiators when ive been looking for a customer and they want something a bit different or modern, give them a try if you're after a designer radiator they will ask for your gas safe no. but then you'll get discounts and extra perks, I cant fault them tbh delivery is normally next day. just a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone heard of Warmehaus / Fjord radiators?! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock