Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone heard of NUS ltd in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ave tendered for contracts in the past and have looked into several different type contracts also...A fee is something used now by all sorts of companies and i have covered insurance work and they also charge fees so its not uncommon anymore.

I found this site doing research and just was stating that i have spoken to references and did my own research and they were all above board ( the references)...Im a small family run business and always look at options of bringing in more work.... I hae had a few e-mails in my time but with the winter not being that good my work has not been as busy as last year....

Im not on hear to say do it or not but reading all your posts none have actually done anything or covered a contract so all i was saying is how can we say if it works or not ???? I have took a contract on with a insurance group so do some research i had to pay a fee for that contract... so it was not out the ordinary for me to see a fee involved...Believe what you will everyone is different so i see there is good press and bad press regarding nus, So must be some truth in what they do or they would be shut down in this current climate...

Regards

the reason none of us have paid £1700 to buy work is because we are not stupid, it isnt about us not knowing what we are talking about we are talking about something we do know about SCUM, plain and simple, now i have asked you to PM me with the contacts you were given and i will phone them and see what they say to me, pass on the details, it all works out i will apologise to you and buy myself some work OR you dont pass them on and you go in the scum bin as well, you say you arent on here sticking up for them but you make 4 posts and are backing a scheme we KNOW is a scam, so put up or shut up,

Look guys i thought a forum was an open site for people to have a view all i said is that i spoke to references and they were gas safe had there numbers and all seemed above board.........

I just stated a fact that know one on here has done any work or took a contract on before so how do we know if it works or not im not giong to start a witch hunt but i dont always believe what i read and just like to look in to things and do my own research, But if they are scammers then why are they still trading ??? also if people have parted with the fee and said its working what do i say your a liar ????

All im saying is there is 2 sides to a story also there are around 8 companies on hear saying the same thing over and over again so if its as bad as you say it is why is there not hundreds of different companies on here saying it surely if they have parted with money and got nothing then i would expect to see more actual companies who have been ripped off on hear than the same old people thinking they know ????????

best bathrooms where are you based?

Has been a number of these companies offering the same "deal" and as found out in the past all ran from a fake office in scotland and had the same director/ directors I recall.

Has been a number of these companies offering the same "deal" and as found out in the past all ran from a fake office in scotland and had the same director/ directors I recall.

You're not trying to suggest it's Tamzs are you:uhoh2:

I predict a surge of these scams with the introduction of the RHI and Green Deal later this year.

I googled them and they are on facebook, only one comment posted though and it was far from complimentary.

Based in Perth and if you want references call them and ask just like i did.......Put up or Shut up i was stating a few points about being Fair all i said was no one on here has done any work or contracts for them so how do you actually know yes you have gut feelings and no one pays for work ????

I have tendered and enquired about contracts in the past and there was a fee involved and one of them companies was British Gas so they must be Scammers Also.... Im not saying your right or wrong and im not sticking up for any company i just got was i asked for and spoke to a couple of companies who have paid the fee and doing the contract and said they were happy.... Not saying im going to do it im having someone looking over things for me but im just being open minded....

Well i came on here to see what was being said and its plain to read that if you dont agree your a fake and stupid so good luck and my apologise if i have a opinion its plain to see tha it has worked for some peple and those who NEVER PAY FOR WORK its a SCAM !!!!!!

Well im sitting on the fence about this !!!!!

I

Erm.. where do you get the "its plain to see it works for some people" bit? All I've read is that you have contacted references given by them, there are posts on here from ACTUAL people who have been taken for a lot of money from these guys.
The ball is in your court as far as proof goes, have you considered the reason no one on here actually does any work for them is the fact that they have no work to give? This forum is used by thousands of tradesmen, do you not think its strange that not one of them has ever been satisfied with the work given to them?

And British Gas charging for contracts? get a life mate, you don't know what your talking about. I used to sub for Scottish gas and no charge was ever made, speak to any of the guys on here who still sub for them, they actually provide equipment for their subcontractors. i cant see this crowd doing the same can you?

You seem intent on bad mouthing the reputation of the users of this forum, what you don't seem to realise is that this forum is for both the public and trades to talk, discuss and expose scams like this. We haven't called you stupid because you disagree with us, you were the one who came to that conclusion.

I'm open minded but I'd be suspicious about paying a fee for potential work that may or may not exist.
Go for it, I wish you every success and look forward to you proving us 'doubting Thomases' completely wrong.
MM

It might be more believable if they asked for a percentage of the money you've made after you've invoiced the customer but doing this way I can guarantee its 100% SCAM

Nus scammers based in Scotland ! where did Best Bathrooms say he was from ?

Based in Perth and if you want references call them and ask just like i did.......Put up or Shut up i was stating a few points about being Fair all i said was no one on here has done any work or contracts for them so how do you actually know yes you have gut feelings and no one pays for work ????

I have tendered and enquired about contracts in the past and there was a fee involved and one of them companies was British Gas so they must be Scammers Also.... Im not saying your right or wrong and im not sticking up for any company i just got was i asked for and spoke to a couple of companies who have paid the fee and doing the contract and said they were happy.... Not saying im going to do it im having someone looking over things for me but im just being open minded....

Well i came on here to see what was being said and its plain to read that if you dont agree your a fake and stupid so good luck and my apologise if i have a opinion its plain to see tha it has worked for some peple and those who NEVER PAY FOR WORK its a SCAM !!!!!!

Well im sitting on the fence about this !!!!!

I

well where are you based, and pass me the referees you have actully spoken to, i may well already have contacted this mob and am dealing with it from another angle via my son who is a tinternet expert and has already come up with some very interesting info on them, but thats for later, you are on here with nothing to hide, so give me the details of who you have spoken to, cause you are getting pelters on here for backing a mob who are scammers so if you give me the info i ask for and i check it out you will be home and dry, if you dont give me the info then you have something to hide inn my humble opinion, and as my wee maw says "if he flies wi the craws he will get shot wi the craws" or another of her favourites " if it looks like crap and smells like crap, then you shouldnt need me to tell you that it is crap" i like ma wee maw haha

Last edited by a moderator:
"tamz scams" has a wee ring to it, at least if it is him we know him, this other mob are quite hard to detect, but at least best bathrooms is on the case and im sure he will email me the contacts as i speak and i will get onto it and prove its all real, then we can write our cheques and get on with the work, or not!!!!!!!!!!

well. i hope that at least one member on the forum out of its 50,000+ registered members gives one of these places a go and report back to us.
obviously, not one on here has taken that brave step forward, or are they not telling?. hmmm!.

maybe best bathrooms pays his £1700 and see how far he gets like the others who paid out and got no work and tryed there hardest to get there money back

well best bathrooms must be keeping all the scoof for himself as he hasnt PM'd me with the references yet, DOH thats me missed another money spinner, i'll never get a lambourghini like my boy, he must be chokka with all the work cause he seems to have bolted haha, superb, i cant believe he thought YOU LOT were that stupid you wouldnt see he was part of the act

well best bathrooms must be keeping all the scoof for himself as he hasnt PM'd me with the references yet, DOH thats me missed another money spinner, i'll never get a lambourghini like my boy, he must be chokka with all the work cause he seems to have bolted haha, superb, i cant believe he thought YOU LOT were that stupid you wouldnt see he was part of the act

Does that mean I've got to cancel my cheque? Damn. Never mind I've still got that huge inheritance from my estranged Nigerian cousin to fall back on, just need to send off the ten grand admin fee and I'll be rolling in it.

he might be plugin the company cos secretly he mite own the company and might be geting us all to fall for it

any sign of ?
it isnt the fact that someone tries to con or squeeze me that bothers me so much, its the fact they do it with such stupid ideas therefore it equates that they think im so stupid to fall for it so thats the insulting bit

Hi I have been reading all these posts as i have also recieved the very same email but with the Gu postcode ? So I done some digging and here's the weird part the company number is registered with companies house web check ? BUT the registered address is totally different ? I am still in contact with these people so I will have a WORD voicing all of your.s and mine reservations and concerns I also have looked at their testimonials and again how weird !!! the Ag plumbing one based in somerset I personally have worked with him {portsmouth city council contract} with liberty gas and to say the least he wasn't the shapest tool in the box {sorry wez if you read this lol } just stating an observation !!! also I don't get how they can be so stupid ? if the whole thing is a scam which it soooooo looks like one then why add your company number with a different address ?? surely a SCAMMER makes all alibi's water proof... again??? and then to top it off the company has no financial history and is even late on this years tax return ? I really was hoping i would find something that would make me pay them so then i could shout from the roof tops I WAS SCAMMED but lam I adding money to their LATE tax return !! THANK YOU UK PLUMBERS FORUM FOR SAVING ME 2K !!!!!
Here are the proper details i have found regarding them !!Name & Registered Office:
NAT UTILITY SOLUTIONS LIMITED
SUITE 6
313 UPPER STREET
LONDON
ENGLAND
N1 2XQ
Company No. 07428069
<details removed>
copied from gas safe register !!! check him out {I am going to in the morning !!{ i have deleted his house number as i dont want to get into trouble with supplying info of this sort on the net !! BUT its on the register !!!!

here are the details held on companies house also !
Date of Incorporation: 03/11/2010

Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Company Type: Private Limited Company
Nature of Business (SIC):
None Supplied
Accounting Reference Date: 30/11
Last Accounts Made Up To: (NO ACCOUNTS FILED)
Next Accounts Due: 03/08/2012
Last Return Made Up To:
Next Return Due: 01/12/2011 OVERDUE
Previous Names:
please tell me its a SCAM !!! i have been an engineer all my life and believe firmly in a decent days doe for a decent days graft ... ]

PM me if you wish more info [email protected]

Hi, am new to the forum and found this place while trying to find info on this nus ltd email scam.I just received the email today(a reminder apparently) and thought myself that it was utter bull, having read this thread you have confirmed my thoughts on it, why would the contract start in only three days and when they tell you not to share the email and to destroy it, well it reeks. Just feel for the people who get stung by this kind of scam, thanks for the info and keep up the good work.

I actually had a follow up call to the email last week - I asked for references - he said they're on the letter. Etc etc. Scottish bloke called andy.

Andy is still up to his tricks.... got this a couple of days ago.

Download.html
Due to unforseen circumstances, this Contract has been put back out in the area.

Contract Reference: NUS-DH-GAS
Postcode Area of Coverage: DH Postal Code
Duration: 24 Months
Start Date: Friday the 16th of March
Minimum Requirements: Fully Gas Safe registered with a minimum of £1 million Public Liability

Who We Are:

NUS Ltd are the UKs leading Property Management Company who offer a range of property maintenance services to a host of Clients all over the UK.

We have become one of the UKs fastest expanding Companies that are able to cover all aspects of Gas, Electrical, General Maintenance and legal property services to our Clients on a national basis and strive to continue with our Company growth as the property sector and legal requirements change on a daily basis.

With our national network of Engineers & Companies in place, providing all aspects of mandatory property services, NUS Ltd have secured some of the U.Ks most creditable contracts within both the property management sector and also with a host of Insurance Companies & Banking Groups within the UK.

Our unique all in one service gives our Clients the peace of mind that all of their maintenance needs are being covered under the one roof, which in return reduces the hassle they face in this current climate having to source 4 or 5 individual Companies to carry our different types of work.

What We Do:

NUS Ltd offer full gas and electrical services as well as a full maintenance package to a host of Clients within the UK.

Our unique all in one service means that we look after all of their mandatory gas and electrical requirements within their property portfolios and our full maintenance package covers a host of services ranging from painting and decorating right through to full kitchen & bathroom installations.

Each Client we deal with are contracted in to use the services of NUS Ltd and will only use the tradesman we select for each individual contract within a specific area.

We are currently looking for a gas engineer/ company to be able to look after 425 properties within the Durham and surrounding Postal Code area, covering landlord safety certificates, servicing on boilers and there will also be the need to cover all breakdowns, repairs, installation and remedial as part of the agreement.

Around 40% of this specific contract will be covering the void/repossession work that we manage for the banking groups and insurance firms that we deal with and within these properties, the chosen company will be required to cover drain downs, decommissioning of the boilers as well as any remedial work that will be required on an individual basis.

Within the repossessed houses, some of the properties will be handed over to the lettings market for rental purpose and will require you to revisit once a tenant has been found to refill the systems, turn both the gas and water supplies back on as well as carrying out a full Landlords Gas Safety Certificate and service of the boiler before anyone can move back into the property.

The Contract will be based on a 24 Month Period and there will be an audit done every 3 months on 3.5% of the work. This is something that our clients have requested that we are required to do as part of the agreement we have in place. As you will probably imagine, this in turn also makes sure all service levels are being met and ensures all relevant feedback is being given to all parties involved.

We will only be implementing one company or engineer to cover this contract and they will get the exclusive rights within the area to cover this contract.

We are looking for a company that is looking to expand over the next few years, who are able to fit our required workload in and around their current diaries and who are also able to deliver a high level of customer service

If we can be of any further assistance with your tender please dont hesitate to contact me directly via the details below.
Andy Sinclair
Contracts Consultant

they have been looking for that company for years now, wonder why ??

I have been in email contact with nus ltd for the last 2 days and they kept bangin n about the contractors fee I have got a conference call with them on Monday now after reading all these reviews I have no hesitation to say they will tell me I have got the contract now can you transfer the money and I will tell them where to stick it! Cheers guys for puttin up your experiences with this scam!

I have been on here regarding the contract and was slated as being employed by them, i have been keeping a interesting eye on this forum and have yet to see anyone post on here who have done any contract and it hasnt work for them, i was in contact and spoke to companies who are doing contract work for them and got the feedback i wanted.
i have a bathroom fitting business and trade from perthshire and have a gas engineer that i sub contract when needed i took on the contract on offer and have been doing so for around 3 weeks and have had jobs from various sources and so they have been true to there word so far.

I expect people on this site to start with i must be employed or paid to say this about NUS as i said i spoke to a few companies out ding work and they said they had been getting work so i decided to take the punt and so far so good i just wanted to come on and actually put some facts rather than fiction....If i had no work then i would of came on hear and said i was stupid for taking the chance and should of listened......

So far so good

I've lost count of the emails they have sent me with a last chance to sign up. If I wanted to risk a few grand of my hard earned money I'd go to vegas. Good luck to you tho...

Funny you would pop up best bathrooms as I had my conference call today and my business partner answered and when he passed the phone to me the chap on the other end of the line kept sayin "hello hello" then the line went dead now if this contract was legitimate for 1 I would say they would ring back straight away considering the deadlines they have to keep to! Sorry strict deadlines! And secondly why wouldn't the clients want to meet the contractor before they start work, I was in a position where if I hadn't read this forum I'd be £2100 pound down I will be doing my best to make sure no one else is conned by this professional con outfit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone heard of NUS ltd in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock