Search the forum,

Discuss anyone have a front cover for potterton profile 60E for sale in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi - Long shot, but I need a new or good condition front cover for a potterton profile 60E (41 605 42) boiler. Anyone have one for sale?? Not available at the usual spares outlets.

Hi - Long shot, but I need a new or good condition front cover for a potterton profile 60E (41 605 42) boiler. Anyone have one for sale?? Not available at the usual spares outlets.
Still available by the looks of it in certain places, but you’d need to be gas safe registered to purchase it and fit it.

Why do you need one? The seals are still available too. Engineer didn’t do much of a good job looking:

Direct heating spares, heatingspareparts.com, Wolseley sell them, potterton boiler parts, I’m sure there’s a couple more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes as there all the same cover just be mindful that it’s the same age as yours

Rust / why’s yours has failed this one might be the same etc

Reply to anyone have a front cover for potterton profile 60E for sale in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I live in a large 3 bed semi with a Potterton Profile 60e - so it's a G rated boiler. I wish to improve the energy efficiency of the property over the next few years, and part of that is obviously upgrading the central heating system. We have a tank in the bathroom which I want to move (to...
Replies
Views
Hi all. So I have just moved into a new house with a Potterton boiler in it. Great big thing!! lol. I want to fit a Hive to it but it obviously doesn't have a separate standard control box to just switch over like my last one owing to the internal timer etc. Inside the main unit is the...
Replies
Views
Hello. I've just replaced our old Potterton EP2 CH controller with a Drayton Wiser HubR (& peripherals). The old backing plate wasn't compatible with the new universal one, but the wiring was pretty close AFAICT (N, L, 1, 3 & 4 connected) .When I first powered it up but didn't have any TRVs...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some urgent advice. I've Just come home after going out for evening, to discover hallway floor and kitchen floor covered in water. On further inspection I discovered that water was coming from boiler cupboard. On looking in boiler cupboard I found boiler has started leaking water...
Replies
Views
Hi I seek some advice on replacing an existing regular boiler. I currently have an old Potterton 10-16 Netaheat electronic, which is around 35 years old and still working OK. It is fitted to a std 'Y' plan system with boiler in utility room and separate hot water tank, pump, valve etc in...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock