Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone familiar with AO Smiths? in the Industrial Plumbing Advice Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

DXCross

Gas Engineer
Hi all,
Struggling to find a yes or a no answer here🤷‍♂️

BFC 30 installed... gas fired and unvented. Very very limited on where I can install the temperature and pressure relief discharge.... can I tee this into the condense on a swept tee? Provided of course it’s push fit and pvc-u

The condense is trapped at bottom at bottom of the flue Going into a rain water stack

thoughts appreciated!

Yes fine aslong as the run can take both loads at worse case and either polly prop or mupvc

Is the rain stack going to mains and commercial appliance

Yes fine aslong as the run can take both loads at worse case and either polly prop or mupvc

Is the rain stack going to mains and commercial appliance

thanks Shaun, I must admit I expected an input from you...

yes stack going to mains and yes commercial. 28mm relief and 1 1/2 outlet going to rain water stack.
Client has stated a trap is required where it drops into condense line..

Bearing in mind it is literally serving condense and no other appliance nor sanitary and the condense trapped at appliance this isn’t necessary is it? Or am I completely wrong?

The problem is the trap I would install a hep20 trap just before it meets the condy to save condy / pocs coming out of the tundish

Yeah that’s I guess that’s no biggie.

Nothing worse than starting to question yourself and can’t find anything in black and white to silence the doubts!

Much appreciated Shaun👍

Reply to Anyone familiar with AO Smiths? in the Industrial Plumbing Advice Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock