Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone does some Plumbing Apprenticeship? i'm interested to get one next year! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mod87

Hi Guys;

I'm a Moroccan guy on a fiance visa, i live with my fiancee in South England. I'm looking for a plumbing Apprenticeship as i'm interested in Plumbing.

If anyone needs or knows something about it, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks for all.

Your chances are very slim mate unless you are good friends with a plumber who owes you alot of money I'd say your chances are possibly nil. Many many people have been looking a long long time.

Hi mrlennie. Thanks for your reply. what do you think should i do according to my position?

Cheers.

Not trying to be negative but do you want to look back in 5 years and still be looking for an plumbing apprenticeship or you could look back and be qualified in something else. You could go to college and do the GAS NVQ 2 that would enable you to sit your ACS then register with gas safe. Wouldn't be able to do bathrooms or design systems but you could fault find boilers install meters always work doing that...

There are courses available to you which will enable you to gain a foot into the industry however, you will need to know someone and perhaps be willing to work for a couple of days per week for nothing or minimum, your best bet is to go to your local college and see what is available, like mrlennie says you could look at the gas foundation course or something of that description.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone does some Plumbing Apprenticeship? i'm interested to get one next year! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock