Search the forum,

Discuss Any Worcester guys on??? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Riley

Super Moderator
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
And this is why I don’t fit Worcester…

trying to help one of my customers out. They had a WB fitted under a year ago which has developed a fault. I told them it would have warranty and to get WB out. Engineer came out and wouldn’t even look at it because he said:
Boiler inaccessible - it’s about 500mm higher than a normal kitchen cupboard in a utility cupboard. Totally accessible.
And
It’s not sealed externally - but is internally and according to their own TB external non-sealing is allowed. It’s a forth floor flat so completely understand why installer couldn’t.

what can be done here??

Attachments

• ECCE3BE8-7D8C-4D0F-A93B-F9D90237DA17.png
    ECCE3BE8-7D8C-4D0F-A93B-F9D90237DA17.png
    677.4 KB · Views: 12
Agreed mate. It’s any little excuse. I’m just trying to help these people out as I’ve won a contract with them on some big jobs. I just don’t know how they are allowed to get away with it

Any pictures of the boiler ?

Sadly not mate but it’s just a boiler on a wall above the washing machine (WM was moved when engineer visited) in a walk in cupboard.

Can’t see any problem would phone it in again

Reply to Any Worcester guys on??? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock