Search the forum,

Discuss Any real difference between taps rated at 0.1 and 0.2 bar? in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, I want to replace kitchen mixer, single lever tap, in rental flat, and not make flow any worse on hot, which is gravity fed with approx only 1m head, or 0.1 bar. I'm not sure of rating of current tap, but flow isn't terrible, but tap has been damaged and is now also stiff. Was going to replace cartridge but couldn't dismantle tap on first visit, top was fused on. Might be able to free it but as tap is damaged anyway, thought I'd replace. There don't seem to be any inexpensive taps available locally, (screwfix, b and q, toolstation, grahams, city) rated at 0.1. Have been told there won't be any difference between 0.1 and 0.2. Your experience/advice on this would be appreciated, thanks. Any tap recommendations? BTW, I installed current tap with copper tails, and full bore isolation valves to try and help low pressure.

Reply to Any real difference between taps rated at 0.1 and 0.2 bar? in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock