Search the forum,

Discuss Any plumbers on here from fleetwood/blackpool in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hey guys,
I'm looking for a plumber in the fleetwood/blackpool area of Lancashire, who would be willing to take on a plumbers mate, my son is 17 and in his second year at college (level 3) and he's looking to do some voluntary work for a local plumbing firm to get some onsite experience and build up a portfolio if you or your company could accommodate an up and coming keen lad please email me at [email protected] thank you in advanced cheers Steve.

Reply to Any plumbers on here from fleetwood/blackpool in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hey everyone, my name's Loren, I'm 31 and I recently finished my level 2 NVQ plumbing diploma at college and I'm looking for someone to help me out with the essential 'on the tools' experience. I work full time at the moment and am used to an above min wage salary, I understand I will have to...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north west. I’m looking to complete my NVQ portfolio the jobs I require On site observation with the college assessor: Health & Safety x2 Installation of...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a number of Plumbers/Fitters who have CSCS cards and are adept with screwed copper piping and solder experience. This is 3 month contract positions working in the building services sector on schools, colleges etc. Locations available: Manchester, Preston, Blackpool and...
Replies
Views
M
We had a plumber fitting a shower pump a few moths ago. We had recently moved to a house in which the shower pump that was already fitted wasn't working. The hot water pressure was really bad so we looked for a plumber to fit a new shower pump. The plumber highlighted that the work done...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, Just saying hello. I do tackle the odd plumbing job when I can't get hold of a professional plumber, which I'm sad to say is quite often these days. We've moved out to Suffolk near Halesworth and have not managed to get a single local plumber at all for simple tasks. I've had one...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock