Search the forum,

Discuss any one work for PLumbers Point LTD? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Ted808

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi has any one worked for these guys? I'm looking for extra work and they offer £30 an hour jobs, parts you supply and charge for separately, self employed basis obviously.
What do you think? Hopefully work will be local only at that price!

Payment terms would be top of my list.
Apparently they pay within a few days of the job- I'm not 100% convinced it will be worth my while- £30 an hour and it could take half an hour easy to faf with paperwork and take payment ... via customer ringing through to the office and paying over the phone- then I need to take my own payment for the materials- there's no travel or no-go job payments...

Hi has any one worked for these guys? I'm looking for extra work and they offer £30 an hour jobs, parts you supply and charge for separately, self employed basis obviously.
What do you think? Hopefully work will be local only at that price!
I rang them up but really doesnt look like a great deal! You sign up to their terms/conditions, legally binding you, you run all the risks, do all the work for them, sort out any issues in your own time, unpaid and they pay you £30ph for your trouble. I'd think very hard before signing up.

I rang them up but really doesnt look like a great deal! You sign up to their terms/conditions, legally binding you, you run all the risks, do all the work for them, sort out any issues in your own time, unpaid and they pay you £30ph for your trouble. I'd think very hard before signing up.
I thought the same, the only thing is that there's no paperwork to sign up! Clue to the validity of this job>

Reply to any one work for PLumbers Point LTD? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock