Search the forum,

Discuss Any help with a Mira Elite QT 9.8kw in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi I am looking for info regarding changing parts on a Mira elite qt. it is running lukewarm when selected on high setting on full heat and when I turn back to cold , it stays at same lukewarm temperature. On eco and low settings it is cold no matter where I set the temp dial. Any advice appreciated

Reply to Any help with a Mira Elite QT 9.8kw in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated house (4 bathrooms is tragic). Current set up is: A hot/cold mixer in the main ensuite which is ok as long as you don't run anything else. One electric...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all, Appreciate any help here. I called Mira who advise that they can't support this shower any longer. The shower works intermittently. Sometimes the light on the control unit does not light up, and will not switch the shower on. This can be for 24 hours, or can be 1 week. This is the shower...
Replies
Views
andy ca
A
Hello! Im Martyn Im new here and have joined for some advice on a couple of things. Ive got an issue with a Mira mixer shower that has increasingly become harder to operate. The shower was installed before I moved into the house. Basically what happens is that I turn the shower on so there's...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that heats on controlled load over night. The large tank is in roof space of 60s built villa unit. Every few mornings, no hot water will come out of...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the cause. I would like a flow rate of about 12L/min. Here is my set-up: Standard gas boiler (not a combi) in the kitchen, have cold water tanks in the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock