Search the forum,

Discuss any bolton based plumbers want work? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kay-jay

Hi,

I am a c&g level 2 and 3 and NVQ 2 and 3 qualified plumber. Like many on this forum i have no apprenticeship and my experience is limited to a dozen bathrooms and smallish jobs for family and friends.

as a direct result of not being able to find an apprenticeship or a job i am going to start trading on my own. However there will undoubtedly be jobs which i am not experienced enough to complete on my own......

Rather than turn work away i would rather refer the work...
so if any experienced plumbers in the bolton, lancashire area are looking for jobs to fill up the working week just PM me with your details and if i can put any work your way i will do. In return all i ask is that you allow me to work alongside you on these jobs for the experience (you don't need to pay me for these jobs).

regards

KJ

HI
I would be happy to share some work with you as I teach as well and have ben doing for the past five years.
contact me
Ian

We are in Rossendale but we do the odd Job in Bolton we are only a team of 3 .
If of use ring me .We have a big job in Farnsworth if they accept a office block CH .
If of intrest I would naturaly pay you as I dont like somthing for nothing .
But if you dont have a sence of humer & dont like the **** taken that works both ways dont contact us as you have the wrong team .
Not saying we are your answer but if it helps the CV then all the best .
I helped a young lad out last year to get his gas bugger wont leave but he as his papers now & experiance if he wants to move pastures new one day.

Sorry contacts abc gas care,

moderator input.

no personal details allowed i.e. phone numbers.

please use private messaging via the forum only, then submit phone numbers.

thanks.

p.s. could do with more peeps like you out there willing to share.
good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
AbcGasCare , I have sent you a private message regarding Work, Sorry for gatecrashing the topic

pm sent

thanks for the offers guys!

p.s joe you are a cheeky sod!:p

KJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to any bolton based plumbers want work? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock