Search the forum,

Discuss Any apps for calculating flow... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

No, not called building control. Are they likely to help then?

Yes they should / should give you guidance you know your spam etc

So I ended up getting an engineer in and this is the outcome.

Only just fit mind you.

Does anyone fit Viessmann at all. I am installing there 100-w system boiler with weather comp and want to know which programmer timer is best suited. Cheers all

Attachments

• 20190919_170207.jpg
    20190919_170207.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 6
  • 20190919_120448.jpg
    20190919_120448.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 6
  • 20190919_120445.jpg
    20190919_120445.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 6
Not going to go that way. Going to do standard system I think

You will need the cylinder demand box else the cylinder will only get weather comp temps

So with my system It is best not to use weather comp with 3rd party cylinder and viessmann controls don't have very good reviews.

Can people tell me what controls they are fitting these days for system boiler. Nest, Honeywell or Tado. Tado would have been my preferred option but I think they have been rather cheeky in putting a 3 monthly subscription to use the geofencing part.

Cheers

Don’t have any issues with 3rd party cylinders all you do is put a temp sensor in

@townfanjon any help ?

The temp sensor should only be used in V cylinders , ( its a brexit law ) people do though .

What’s the reason for that I always took it as just a standard temp prob ?

What’s the reason for that I always took it as just a standard temp prob ?

From what they have told me , its something to do with the patent that V developed when they could do away with a spring return 2 port . Others copied but shouldn’t have , usual crack , nobody's going to find out .
It may have changed its at least 10 years since they told me .

Might be worth a phone call to Viessmann tech mut

Even with the cylinder demand box ? As that controls the safety port valve ?

hmmm may have do have a refresher course at telford
[automerge]1569439168[/automerge]
have a word with this there upto date on all this stuff and will help you out

https://www.************/viessmanndirect/

Reply to Any apps for calculating flow... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock