Search the forum,

Discuss Anton V1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bikerbas

Hi can anyone tell me if you purchase a v1 without printer can you connect it to a pc to print off reports etc.so you can give customer a copy.
Also are they worth buyin
cheers all

The Sprint V1 cannot be connected to a pc, the V2 to V5 has a USB port for downloading and for the gas detector.

The V2 adds pressure, differential temperature ports, and the USB port.

You can get a recondition V2 with printer for about the same price of a new V1 from a company in Welwyn Garden City.

I would go for the V2 as it has more function, therefore less kit to carry out, it is easy to use, and it can be upgraded to a V3, V4 or V5.

The service and cell cost is the same for the V1 and V2

Kevin

i have a v2 sprint and am very happy with it ,i wouldnt buy anything else as it does everything I need except make tea

I rang ges last week and no one got back to me regarding recondition V2

pm kevin@ges on above post and you will get a rapid response cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anton V1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All, New to the forum so apologies if do any faux pas. But I have an Aqalisa Electric Quartz Shower 9.5kw (8 years old) and currently it is only giving out cold water regardless of where the temperature control is placed, the only difference is the more you move to the dial to the cold...
Replies
Views
Hi All Newbie so please bear with. We are selling our old house - built 1880. The purchaser has shared their survey report which states that the pipe work in the loft is of DIY standard. This was done before we bought house 10 years ago, and everything works fine but obviously I have to try and...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm. This question is for my own house setup. We are really fortunate to have a large house, about 5,000sqft in total over 3 floors. It was built around...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm. This question is for my own house setup. We are really fortunate to have a large house, about 5,000sqft in total over 3 floors. It was built around...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Hi, First post and I hope its not a stupid question, we have a Baxi 105e combi connected up to a Honeywell CM927 and BRD91 which has been running quite happily for the past 10 years (with the exception of having to heat up the LCD over the toaster every few months as the LCD failed a couple of...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock