Search the forum,

Discuss annoying pop up add on opening up in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Gasmk1

Esteemed
Gas Engineer
why the annoying pop up add when you open, have to close the add to carry on

Pita I know, but isn’t this where Dan said to use an advert pop up blocker? Check your browser settings, think you can also turn them off, however may affect other websites using pop ups.

I was thinking of buying the £69 membership package, will that make it go away?.....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201124-090534_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20201124-090534_Samsung Internet.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 12
Run an add blocker would be the best way

You give your time for free pal , you shouldn’t have to pay.
Sorry John. Was jokes. I was amazed that such a membership would be contemplated by the owners of the site. As you correctly observe, the contributors to this site are already writing best quality content for the business owner free of charge. To be battered with ads and then be asked to pay to make the ads go away is remarkable. Eventually the owners will suffer diminishing returns. Hopefully they will tone the ads down before it kills the site. Who knows

Reply to annoying pop up add on opening up in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few seconds! Can anyone tell me what is causing this? And how to cure?
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up to 1.3. I've had an engineer look inside the boiler and he can't see anything wrong. I've checked the pipes all over the house and cannot see any...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock