Search the forum,

Discuss Angled radiator valve 10mm and stem elbow 10mm in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,
My radiator had a leak on stem elbow which is over 20 years old. To stop leak I cut the pipe and put push fit stopper.

i bought 10mm angled radiator valve with 10mm stem elbow. If I put olive thatcomes with valve on stem elbow and tight the valve,the elbow is very loose and comes out of valve. I am not sure what I am doing wrong here. Can you please help. ? Surely all are 10mm pipes, valve and elbow

Do copper olive is the solution not sure?

Attachments

• 20200925_215839.jpg
    20200925_215839.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 15

Reply to Angled radiator valve 10mm and stem elbow 10mm in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

In the photo there is a grey 32mm push fit elbow between the sink trap and down pipe. I want to replace the elbow with a "male" push fit tee attached to an air admittance valve to stop gurgling noises. I can't find a tee fitting that description, can anybody offer a solution as you can see space...
Replies
Views
Our house was built in 2007 and we are the second family to live here - moving in in 2017. The central heating has been working fine - although the gas boiler is perhaps nearing the end of its life. But the boiler is not our current issue. Last winter two of the radiators did not heat up and...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I need to replace a radiator in the kitchen, the 10mm copper has split so using this opertunaty to replace it with a towel one and also need to remove both valves and make the pipes shorter. Its a gravity fed system and the last radiator in the system , I have a bung kit, i know i can...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, These sleeves cover 10mm PVC central heating pipes (see picture and ignore tape measure) and I believe this is what makes it possible for the 15mm nut and olive to attach to take the radiator valve. As you can see they are installed before nut and olive. I've ordered a black towel...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm running copper pipework for my new bathroom and there's a spot about the isolation valve which is really tight because everything has to fit behind the wall until it can run under the bath and there wasn't much space as there's a sink there too. Made a silly mistake with the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock