Search the forum,

Discuss And it's "Hello" from me! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,
I am a DIY/Homeowner, who has done some simple plumbing tasks, such as adding plumbing for a washing machine. I can use compression joints but haven't ventured to solder, and I can recognise the difference between a 22mm and a 15mm pipe!
I would really appreciate it if folk could help me with my question here:
I think that the Central heating forum is te correct one, but please let me know if there is one that is more likely to get replies.
(P.S. I forgot to say in my question that our main heating system is electric, using off-peak electricity -state of the art Dimplex Quantum Heaters, which work very well indeed for us - which is why a new electric only water cylinder makes sense for us).

Hello and welcome Geoff .

Welcome along Mate. There are some really good lads on here. I’m sure they can help you with whatever you will need.

Please like this post if you found it helpful.

Welcome to the forum Geoff, How are you getting on?

Welcome to the forum Geoff, How are you getting on?
Thanks Lou, I've had one reply from Chuck, which raises various follow-up questions that I've replied to ask.
[automerge]1569951214[/automerge]
Thanks Lou, I've had one reply from Chuck, which raises various follow-up questions that I've replied to ask.
Actually, I'm not sure how long it normally takes to get replies here but I'm getting a little bit worried because only one person has responded so far, but in a way that doesn't really help yet to resolve my issue, and I have a deadline to meet, so I need answers as soon as possible.
Is there anything I can do that might get more visibility for my question, or help me to get more replies? Thanks

Last edited:

Reply to And it's "Hello" from me! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock