Search the forum,

Discuss American Standard Plumbing Fill Valve Kit needed - badly! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

D

dan1701

Hello everyone!

I'm in desperate need of the above SVO 4667 fill valve kit. Luck would turn out that the 5 yr old flat I moved into has a ridiculously awkward non-standard kit! Can anyone let me know where the best place is to get a new one?

Many thanks.

Thanks for the quick reply. It has the entry from the bottom as opposed to the side (although I think the bottom one I did see on the pics you sent). I'll try and order one from Ideal Standard as well as send some pics as well.

Does it matter if it's not the exact same one? Not meaning to be thick but I want to make doubly sure.

Reply to American Standard Plumbing Fill Valve Kit needed - badly! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I noticed today that some stains have appeared on my downstairs hall ceiling, just beneath the en-suite - there is a large sort of brownish or rust-coloured patch just about where the shower tray is and then a much paler patch over to the right, roughly below where the toilet pan sits...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come over the wrong way so please keep in mind I am 57 and at school in the 70s back then was kicked out the lessons and put in remedial classes (before...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I hope you can help..I'm a total dunce when it comes to all things plumbing, apologies if posted in the incorrect forum too! Sorry this post is going to be quite long/descriptive but I was just hoping to get a second opinion on the methodology the plumber used to fix our boiler...
Replies
Views
Hello, from South Devon. Firstly - I'm not a Gas Safe RGI. I'm considering my options to replace a 23 year old |Ideal Classic FanFare 50,000 kw open vent boiler which works OK but could well terminally fail and I want to be prepared (I'm thinking another fan, gas valve or PCB would be the last...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock