Search the forum,

Discuss Alton Hampshire losing pressure & patience in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sealed ch system loses pressure daily and we can’t find any leaks, this has recently been installed the were several leaks initially that have been rectified but still losing pressure . We have lost confidence in the installers and seeking someone who really knows what to do rather than a ‘ let’s try this and see approach ‘
Installers have added several bottles of leak seal to no avail.

Make & model of boiler is good to know if you want a good engineer to trouble shoot it John and has the benchmark in the back of the book been filled in?

Would need to know more about boiler and system setup. Is it a complete new system or existing system updated / converted?

Thanks for the replies It’s a converted system driving 15 rads supplied by a Potterto Suprima boiler.
What is a benchmark book?

Benchmark book is contained in the installation and servicing book that the installer should fill in and give you on handover. What was the reasoning for the system being sealed or was it sealed prior to the replacement boiler? Where were the leaks that have been rectified?

It’s an old boiler that has been converted /upgraded, the heating seems to work ok until we use a lot of hot water for bath and showers then pressure drops .i have no idea about the system and need someone who understands these thing to sort it out .

I do operate in your area. Message me if you wish.

Hi John.

I'm based in Farnham. I have space available next week if you would like me to come and have a look. Please email me if you are still needing someone. Many thanks. [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Alton Hampshire losing pressure & patience in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock