Search the forum,

Discuss alright in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickie

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
thought i'd say hello, only because the site told me too..

found the forum searching the internet, mainly for info because ive got some training coming up for HTR1 ckr1 wat1 cen1 met1 cpa1

found my gas safety book so should be ok, only got stuck on purging last time, 1st time id seen it and it wasnt really explained too well..

though i'll probably stick around, good way of keeping upto date with plumbing and gas as jobs are thin on the ground really..

in a bit..

Last edited:
Hi Mickie

Welcome to the forums,good luck with the up coming training

cheers for the welcomes, i passed so happy for another 5 yr :) learned a few things this time, so im happy, the last time i did it, nothing but stress.. i'll have to buy me self an analyiser now, even if its just for the print outs.. i deal with idiots, so makes sense as one of them will die one day but i'll be covered.. :)

cheers for the welcomes, i passed so happy for another 5 yr :) learned a few things this time, so im happy, the last time i did it, nothing but stress.. i'll have to buy me self an analyiser now, even if its just for the print outs.. i deal with idiots, so makes sense as one of them will die one day but i'll be covered.. :)

get a Anton v1,2 or 3 easiest i have ever used,and set calibration costs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to alright in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

In short: Do suppliers sometimes list BSPT as BSP? I need a tee, 22mm each end with a BSPT in the middle for an expansion vessel to dangle from. Why I think its I've used calipers on the threads and counted them, and the male end sticking out of the vessel is BSPT 3/4 with 14 threads per inch...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an update, he like myself was gobsmaked at the level of abuse I got from asking a basic question. Thanks Tom for the DM, I managed to pass in 2019...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The existing pump flows downwards. The manual for the proposed replacement recommends that it should pump upwards. This would involve rearranging the flow &...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to replace, says National Gas chief Jonathan Leake14 January 2024 • 5:49pm Mr Butterworth, chief executive of National Gas, says the network is powered by...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A gardener/landscaping friend of mine is going to install an irrigation system in a customer's garden. He asked me to pop around and measure the pressures and flowrates...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock