Search the forum,

Discuss Alright. Glasgow engineer new to the forum in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi I am William from Glasgow. Been in the industry since 2004 with 3 years plumbing my way across Australia. Me and my mate running our own stuff now.

Celtic fan all the good stuff.

Probably joined because there is no sport on TV tbh.

Alright bud. Fae Glasga too. Other side of the fence, but it's only a game. Till next time!! Lol.
[automerge]1585247110[/automerge]
Name like William would have thought you would be blue!!?? Lol.

Reply to Alright. Glasgow engineer new to the forum in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few positions, did a bit of freelance and was continually working late hours and evenings unpaid as well as every weekend. I ended up getting burnout and...
Replies
Views
Hello, My mum has a Worcester Greenstar HE30 boiler (15+ years old). Since its last service (and possibly coincidentally) it has been making a booming/banging sound randomly. This is a noise like a pocket of gas igniting and can be loud enough to make you jump. It's been impossible for the...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come over the wrong way so please keep in mind I am 57 and at school in the 70s back then was kicked out the lessons and put in remedial classes (before...
Replies
Views
Hi all, New to forums, I'm a heating engineer and been doing it for about 5 years now. Joined this forum because I am genuinely interested in my job and hope to learn from others here or maybe shed light on anyone elses boiler/heating related problems. Gary
Replies
Views
I am about to start a training course to become Gas Safe qualified. As part of the training I am required to work with a Gas Safe engineer and for them to sign my portfolio. I appreciate to start with I may be a slight hindrance, however in return for this I will offer my labour for free. I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock