Search the forum,

Discuss Alpha CB28 problem. Can anyone advise please? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vwsplituk

I have a boiler problem that I was hoping someone here could shed some light on.
We've currently got no heating or hot water coming from our Alpha CB28 boiler. Both the red 'A' light and green 'B' light are flashing every second. I can reset the boiler and the green light flashes as normal, but as soon as the heating or hot water is needed you hear a click of the relay kicking in (and pump starting if the CH has been demanded), but nothing happens, and then the red light starts flashing too.

Would this be something somebody could help me diagnose please?
Many thanks,
Paul.

Have you got pressure in the heating system?
Have you got gas at another appliance (hob)?

Have you got pressure in the heating system?
Have you got gas at another appliance (hob)?

Hi there. Cheers for responding. Yep, there's water pressure in the system and the hob has gas just fine.
the plot thickens?

You'll need your GSR engineer to visit,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Alpha CB28 problem. Can anyone advise please? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock