Search the forum,

Discuss all level qualified plumbers required in London and Cardiff Centre in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

we currently have existing and new middle size and large size projects in London and Cardiff Center require all level plumbers to join us, to provide new and maintenance. ideally part time will be welcome.

it will be appreciate if you can drop me a pm with a short introduction. we can set up a meeting for chat.

many thanks

Yan

Might be interested in this, in process of growing my London work as part of plan to move down here permanently (stay with family in London in the mean time when working down here). How do I contact you?

(Mod S) pm normally

Last edited by a moderator:
Might be interested in this, in process of growing my London work as part of plan to move down here permanently (stay with family in London in the mean time when working down here). How do I contact you?

(Mod S) pm normally
Hi Pickwickpick
thanks you reply and sorry for the delay. can you sent a email to my personal email address
[email protected]
so we can start from there. I will pass you my mobile when I reply your email. so we can take more details on chat for the jobs

thanks

OC

Reply to all level qualified plumbers required in London and Cardiff Centre in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock