Search the forum,

Discuss Aldi 18v combi deal today!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blimey, that will make a good starter kit for an apprentice for that money, can't go wrong! Before they are let loose on your own expensive gear!!

See if you can find out who the warranty is with.

I bought a hand held inspection camera from Aldi - my wife bought it for me -
I opened it, thinking it would be the biggest heap of junk, only to find out it was made for/by
Rothenberger and warranty's are covered by Rothenberger.

It was about 1/6th of the price of a Rothenberger camera.

Can't compare the two - but it does work and work well

see if you can find out who the warranty is with.

I bought a hand held inspection camera from aldi - my wife bought it for me -
i opened it, thinking it would be the biggest heap of junk, only to find out it was made for/by
rothenberger and warranty's are covered by rothenberger.

It was about 1/6th of the price of a rothenberger camera.

Can't compare the two - but it does work and work well

3 years.

Anyone get one??

My daughter has bought her hubby a set for Christmas, I will let people know what they're like and who guarantees them when he's got them. He bought 18v B&D less than six months ago and now binned it.

My daughter has bought her hubby a set for Christmas, I will let people know what they're like and who guarantees them when he's got them. He bought 18v B&D less than six months ago and now binned it.

Had a look at this today and must admit it looks reasonable for the money, all metal front and feels nice in the hand, not too heavy and not flimsy either. Time will tell.....the warranty is covered through Walter Werkzeuge, a German company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Aldi 18v combi deal today!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock