Search the forum,

Discuss air to water heat pump in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hey everyone, a client of mine has a ''Dream'' air to water heat pump and the control panel is acting up. The on/off button won't work, everything else works fine. So it needs to be replaced. Where on earth can I buy a replacement and if I can't find the exact one is there such a thing as a generic unit that works with all pumps?

Many Thanks
IMG_20200202_141330837.jpg

The only source of spares I am aware of for Dream Heat Pumps is World of Bargains Ltd., in Leicester. They are the sole UK importer of Dream equipment. In my experience service for parts from them is patchy.

The controller will be a brought in item by Dream.

If you want to reconfigure the pump, it will probably run on a Toshiba Estia control unit - it is the same family of Toshiba compressor units that Dream use.

Reply to air to water heat pump in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm in my new build 2 years and the shower pump has died. I have an air to water unit downstairs is in the utility which I've been told is unvented and pressurised. The cold water feed into this cylinder is from the attic tank, not the mains as I turned off the mains stopcock to see if hot...
Replies
Views
T
Hi We urgently need to get our h/w cylinder replaced because it's leaking. Our current system is oil boiler feeding underfloor downstairs, radiators upstairs and an unvented hot water cylinder for hot water. We are thinking of moving to a heat pump at some point but aren't ready to do this. My...
Replies
Views
Hi, Short version: Do frost protection valves trigger when the water in the pipe gets to threshold, or when the air temp drops? Long version: I'd rather use frost protection + anti-freeze cycle on my mitsubishi ecodan heat pump. The warranty is apparently fine with that combination, and it...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have a sytem boiler with unvented cylinder with 2 heating zones plus hot water in a house we moved into recently. To start with we were always amazed at the water pressure so on the odd occasion that the water was only luke warm it was easily forgiven, but over time we have come to realise that...
Replies
Views
Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame to call for heat, and the receiver seems to be working ok with green light, but heating is just not firing. I really am not sure what the problem is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock