Search the forum,

Discuss Air and Micro Bubbles in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Have a new (6 mth old) ideal vogue system boiler doing heating and unvented water tank (megaflow) via 2 port valves, all rads have electronic trv's and a bypass fitted before the 2 ports (rads and a lot of pipework was new 3yr ago system was cleaned when new boiler fitted). Under normal heating system is quiet (weather comp) when hot water tank calls flow temp increases boiler max 80 (ignores weather comp) still quiet but when satisfied and 2 port closes I get a rush of air into the nearest open rad, if I bleed the rad little or noting there. Fitted a spiro vent on the flow from boiler about 4ft away have had a little out of it but not much. System has held pressure for months.

Have 2 auto air vents on the system should these be open or closed, I believe there is also one in the boiler should this be open or closed. Saying that the spiro vent is also a type of auto vent and that's designed to be open all the time.

Schwepps tonic has micro bubbles in it oh yeh , no such thing at
ambient temp and normal atmospheric pressure... air,co2 whatever are a constant volume
look ekeswhere than micro bubbles. centralheatking

Reply to Air and Micro Bubbles in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock