Search the forum,

Discuss After a good magnetic torch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

O

Old Account

ive seen the Bosch gli torch which is a good piece of a tool but as I have got all power tools are from Makita.

I have seen a to4ch from Makita but looks a little bit too chunky. I am after something I could use for boiler works.

Does anyone have a great torch in mind which works well?
I like the Bosch but then again I’ll need to get a charger and batteries which turn into a fortune.

milwaukee do a few

How about a head torch?
I have a led lenser which I find far better than any other I’ve tried. I think mine is h3, basic one with aaa batteries, they do more powerful and also rechargeable ones.

How about a head torch?
I have a led lenser which I find far better than any other I’ve tried. I think mine is h3, basic one with aaa batteries, they do more powerful and also rechargeable ones.
Thank you, I will look into it. All my head lights I had didn’t last very long so I am not quite a fan of it.

I have the led Lenser H7 head torch.
It is German made with power saving and adjustable lens ability but expensive.
A cheaper head torch would do the same job.
The Energizer head torches are excellent and cheap.

My Lenser is this one, -
LED Lenser H7.2 Head Torch + Free P3 AFS Pocket Torch
It seems like that quite a few people have got a head torch. Perhaps I’ll need to spend a little bit more and get the one you have got. I just had a look and it seems pretty good. Thanks for the advise Gary

I bought half a dozen of these mini cree torches years ago from amazon for about a quid each and I think all but one are still going. Pocket size, great for inspection, fairly heavy duty with aluminium casing and I stuck some small rare earth magnets on a couple of them to stick on boiler casings. They run off AA's or 3.6v just make sure it's a cree LED which can light up a garden or a loft.
Can't find them on Amazon atm but pretty sure they were identical to these.

Mini Super Bright T6 CREE LmED Adjustable Focus Flashlight Torch Zoomable | eBay

Last edited:

Reply to After a good magnetic torch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock