Search the forum,

Discuss Advice regarding new radiators in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi. I currently have a house full of acova radiators from B and Q. They Dont heat up like other radiators. I am planning to change all my radiators this summer to type 22 radiators. I have looked but I’m after some good advice on which type 22 are the best. If you can please provide any information, that would be very appreciated.

Would it not be wise to fix the current issue before changing the rads? Could be an underlying issue.

Has a heat loss calculation been done for each room to check if the existing ones are the correct size and or what size the new ones need to be?
And a check to confirm the existing pipework and boiler can support the new radaiators if they are larger than the existing

You may end up creating a new problem.

Hi. It is a whole new system that has been installed approximately 8 years ago. I have a system boiler with 2 zones. 1 for upstairs and 1 for downstairs. The radiators are not hot to touch. I was thinking of changing a few first and see how that goes then change the rest. The current radiators heat up but do not provide adequate heat. Thank you for your replies

Reply to Advice regarding new radiators in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock