Search the forum,

Discuss Advice Please -Fitting 60cm dishwasher? CW Supply and Waste?? Options??? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All

I am looking to fit a 600mm dishwasher, i will be fitting it under counter in a current 600mm 3 drawer carcass (i presume this is ok once all the drawres/side sliders are removed?)
From left to right i have sink unit (single waste outlet on trap/u bend), space for washing machine (600mm under counter), 600mm space for freestanding gas cooker, then i propose to fit the dishwasher in a 600mm ex 3 drawer carcass.

I have CW and HW end valves behind the w/machine and it's waste easily reaches the sink single waste connection.

I plan on swapping the CW end valve for a T type one (feed w/machine) and then extend the existing 15mm copper with plastic and correct inserts and reconnecting the end end valve to use on the d/washer.

Would this be ok to run behind a gas cooker?

Once i know what to do with this i will ask about the d/washer waste....

Cheers

It will not fit inside the carcass once you have removed the drawer runners- the carcass is 600 externally, inside it will be 570 at most.

You will have to remove the unit entirely, some arrangement will be needed to hold up the worktop ( if there is a worktop...)

It will not fit inside the carcass once you have removed the drawer runners- the carcass is 600 externally, inside it will be 570 at most.

You will have to remove the unit entirely, some arrangement will be needed to hold up the worktop ( if there is a worktop...)

Thanks for reply, its not even a 'unit' now tbh, it is just 2 side panels that can be moved to suit, so i can adjust the panels as needed, i presume they need to be 600mm apart internally?

Yes there is a worktop that i can use to fit brackets or a bit of 2x1 as necessary to keep them in place......

This is CW feed that i presume i can extend as above using a T.

Washing Machine 1.JPG

This is the current one outlet waste that i 'think' i can swap for a dual type for the dishwasher that is MAX 1.8m away....

Attachments

• Sink outlet 1.JPG
    Sink outlet 1.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 3

Reply to Advice Please -Fitting 60cm dishwasher? CW Supply and Waste?? Options??? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a utility room with a washing machine but no sink. Wife wants sink. There is room to fit one and the waste will connect to wahing machine waste but the problem is in the water supply. Currently there is only hot and cold washing machine hose fitting isolators attached to very short...
Replies
Views
P
Hi I wondered if it is possible to have pipework from a dishwasher running behind a built in, under counter, electric oven? I want the order of appliances for my new kitchen to be - left to right - freestanding dishwasher/built in oven/sink/washer dryer. The plumbing currently comes in behind...
Replies
Views
Had a new Kitchen fitted just before Xmas with integrated Washing Machine and Dishwasher (never again!) Appliances are located around 3.5m away from the sink, in a corner, sink one side, appliances on the other. All hose lengths within manufacturers recommendations btw. Washing Machine drum...
Replies
Views
Need to plumb in a new washing machine. The room has a sink and toilet one one side, and at the other end of the room, enough space for washing machine and dryer to sit next to eachother. The main waste stack is right next to where the machine will sit So, I need about 5m of copper pipe routed...
Replies
Views
Hi i am new & useless at DIY i have old bulky plastic taps connected to my washing machine - due to new units being fit i need 3 cm more space at the back so can i replace with smaller taps? also as the washer is 10yrs old can i cap one off ..if so which one,, hot or cold? i appreciate your time...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock