Search the forum,

Discuss Advice on Sunvic 3 port valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All,

I'd like to swap my Sunvic 3 port motorised port for a Honeywell.
The issue I have is that the Sunvic has 4 wires and the Honeywell has 5?
Anyone know if this can be done?

Thanks

Hi the model number is
Sunvic SDMV2304 thanks
[automerge]1569443475[/automerge]

So would I just put the earth wire on the Honeywell into a Earth on the panel?

yes eg where the other earths are (green and yellow sleeving)

Reply to Advice on Sunvic 3 port valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Vailant EcoTec Boiler with a Megaflo. These are controlled by a Honeywell controller. I have one 3 port diverter, where one of the outputs goes to a 2 port diverter prior to the Megaflo (I believe this is some safety feature). I have run into an intermittent problem where some...
Replies
Views
I have tried hard to get similar to the first class satchwqell /Sunvic SML type revolving type valves instead of the quite short lived spring return type valves. I saw an advert from the Hearken company who either make these or buy them in. The only problem they are BSP threads so adaptors are...
Replies
Views
My towel rail is not electric but separate to central heating and has been working consistently but since the 2 port valve was replaced on Monday because the radiators were not working it has stopped working, if I go into the loft and press the flame button on and off it seems to come back to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, need someone to do my annual gas service and issue me a domestic gas safety certificate. In addition the megaflow cylinder needs checking and anti corrosion electrode replacement (have the part). In addition some of the honeywell motorised valves need replacement.
Replies
Views
Hi all, need someone to do my annual gas service and issue me a domestic gas safety certificate. In addition the megaflow cylinder needs checking and anti corrosion electrode replacement (have the part). In addition some of the honeywell motorised valves need replacement.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock