From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss Advice on Designer radiator in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

S

slacky

Hey guys

I currently live in a new building and looking to decorate the hallway. At the minute I've got a standard white radiator there which is being fed by the white microbore pipes that come from the back of the radiator. I'm thinking about swapping the rad for a grey decorative one. What's the usual way to connect these?

gmartine

gmartine

Gas Engineer
Designer radiators usually have to be fitted a particular way around which means you need to know which pipe is the flow or return plus you'll also need particular connectors for the microbore. As you're asking it might be one for a plumber if I were you.

rpm

rpm

Esteemed
Plumber
A lot of people are disppointed by the heat output on vertical rads.

king of pipes

king of pipes

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
The small pipework would need to be adapted in the wall to connect to the new designer rad usually in 15 mm copper . Kop

OP
S

slacky

i was never going to be doing the work myself was just asking whats involved to see if its actually worth the hassle/cost. ive got a plumber coming round next week to to have a look. Looking at vertical radiators but unsure on which brand to go for. Any advice?

Ryooo

Ryooo

Barlo Radiators are my top pick to install. For a more budget radiator I always go to bestheating.com

Reply to Advice on Designer radiator in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net. Plumbing questions, answers, tips and tricks.

Most Viewed Threads