Search the forum,

Discuss Advice on best insurance for gas safe registered company?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JJS40331

Hi, just looking for some advice on where's the best place to get reasonably priced insurance?
Basically i worked for a plumbing company for 6years completing all my qualifications and I'm gas safe registered, they made me redundant about 6months ago so i decided to go on my own and have built up a decent little client base, iv now decided that it's time take this more serious and make a real go off this! If you guys have any advice on what insurance to get or any other start up advice I'd be very grateful!
Thanks Jake.

bbeen with these guys for several years, found them through ciphe, not the cheapest but seem to be honest and no stupid excesses to pay [DLMURL="http://www.courtprice.co.uk/plumbingdirect.html"]Courtprice - Insurance Brokers and Independent Financial Advisrs[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Making a claim at the moment. I'm with corgi insurance. Will let you know how it goes.

went with corgi last they were offering free van cover?? usally go through the comparison checkers then disregard all the ones that i dont reconise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Advice on best insurance for gas safe registered company?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the radiators but still gave hot water to the shower and taps. Naturally we thought there was a fault with the boiler. We had already arranged a yearly...
Replies
Views
Like I said I'm gas safe registered through the company I work for (day job) but want my own gas number so I can install and commission boilers for family, people that I know, etc. Obviously I've got the qualifications or else I wouldn't be registered through work but I'm just curious, do I...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm. This question is for my own house setup. We are really fortunate to have a large house, about 5,000sqft in total over 3 floors. It was built around...
Replies
Views
Hello Plumbers/Gas Engineers, Excuse if this question has been raised but i am in a slight dilemma and for the past 2 weeks the internet has not really solved this, so I feel i need some real advice from real tradesmen. I am 21 and stuck behind a desk not progressing into a career, I have...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
All advice appreciated. I've made a number of bad decisions & trying to stop the flow. I used a small plumbing company (one man band but supplies all trades) that had installed two bathrooms for me previously with satisfactory results. Therefore, I had a combi boiler installed last week...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock