• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Advice needed to all experienced plumbers in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

D

Dave 99

Hi guys, I’m really interested in changing career and getting into plumbing. I’m a competent DIYer but want to gain a recognised skill. Would you recommend? And what’s your advice on the right path to take?

WC1

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
You don't need a particular qualification to call yourself a plumber in the UK.
The bar to entry is experience.

Reply to Advice needed to all experienced plumbers in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar threads

H
I'm a electrician and came across this forum while looking up plumbing apprenticeships and information for my son. He's 15+ and wants to be a...
Replies
Views
Robbie
R
Denver
Hi, hope everyone is well. I’m a 21 year old from England, Essex, Southend, looking to make a career change. I’m trying to get into an...
Replies
Views
Denver
Denver
C
It's a recognised route into the industry. Your background may be useful. Think about how you are going to get some practical experience during...
Replies
Views
W
K
For a start I would suggest,doing level 1/2 in plumbing and heating at your local college and be a plumbers mate and learn the ropes from the...
Replies
Views
Anthonyjunior
A
PlainJane
A small hounsfield heat only either internal or external. But as above needs eyes on to fully understand your requirements. Post your general...
Replies
Views
SimonG
SimonG

Newest Threads (Please Reply)

Search Forum