Search the forum,

Discuss Advice needed from on a couple of queries regarding pressure and flow rates in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jimbosweed

Hi, thanks in advance for any replies,I have been plumbing for 3 years now so I have a good basic knowledge of most plumbing and heating systems , but there is a couple of issues I am trying to understand with pressure and flow rates on different systems. 1, how does an unvented system allow more than one tap or fitting to be used at once without the pressure or flow rate being affected? And is it possible to run hot and cold pipework fed from a combination system, so that the flow rate Isn't affected completely when two or more taps or fittings are used at the same time? Thanks

Read more: http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/blogs/#ixzz1x99Cz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Advice needed from on a couple of queries regarding pressure and flow rates in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock