Search the forum,

Discuss Advice for turning nvq3 diploma into full qualification plz? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm asking for some advice on here because this place makes the most sense.

I've read a couple of other posts about fast track courses and I agree that you can't learn an industry in 13 weeks of practical courses and theoretical work however I didn't do my research but ended up to what I've been told is the right qualifications.

To put you in the picture I've completed my nvq2 6035 technical qualification and nvq2 6189 practical qualification. The nvq2 was fully provided by my course. ERR.ltd. I'm now a couple of weeks away
from completing my
nvq3 6035 technical qualification. I'm looking for some advice on how I could get my
dipoma into the full nvq3 qualification? As my course does not provide this. How many paths are
there?

also I have a few questions. At what point qualified can I register with an accredited body (sorry if wording is incorrect) e.g such as nappit?
Are my qualifications relevant ? They do have the city and guilds logos on and Bpec.

Has as anyone else been in this situation and what did you do?

Would anyone one recommend an ACS gas course?
What qualiications for the ACS and gas safe qualifications are recognised?

Thank you for your time.

On a side note I'd never recommend these courses unless you have a job already lined up so you learn while your on the tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Advice for turning nvq3 diploma into full qualification plz? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock