• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Advice about water conditioners UK in the Product Reviews area at PlumbersForums.net

greensquares

Does anyone out there have experience of a water CONDITIONER - I don't want a water softener installed and I wondered if these really work or just a gimmick?

I would appreciate any information/reviews from either owners or plumbers please.

Reply to Advice about water conditioners UK in the Product Reviews area at PlumbersForums.net