• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Adverts blocking parts of threads in the Make a suggestion about the forum in general area at PlumbersForums.net

snowhead

Esteemed
Plumber
Can't read what you've posted, there's an advert blocking your post...

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.

Attachments

Gasmk1

Esteemed
Gas Engineer
This is what it looks like

Attachments

snowhead

Esteemed
Plumber
There sure is more on my P.C

Attachments

Plumb Line

I've got the same. Making it almost impossible for me to use the forum unfortunately :( Hopefully it will be sorted out soon.

I use a PC.

Cheers

JC22024

Wow this site is serious for adverts!!!!! My add blocker blocked 84 of them just in one thread there. I think admins need to throttle these adverts back as that is pretty substantial spamming. Just sayin

kris

Plumber
Gas Engineer
Used to use this site all the time , ive never seen ads like this , give dark net a run for its money, Someone needs to fix there broken site , this place used to be choka block with banter n great characters, it's a real shame to see this ,

Chuck

Esteemed
It seems to depend on the browser. With Safari on my old Mac (13.1.2) three posts on this page have adverts and they don't obscure the text. On my new Mac (Safari 15.2) and iPad (iOS 15.2) every post has an advert, normally the same one, that covers the text and renders the site unusable.

rpm

Esteemed
Plumber
Used to use this site all the time , ive never seen ads like this , give dark net a run for its money, Someone needs to fix there broken site , this place used to be choka block with banter n great characters, it's a real shame to see this ,
Banter is now frowned upon as being unprofessional kris and the only real characters left are the 25 needed to make a post. :)

Murdoch

Esteemed
Res.Electrician
I'm now viewing on my laptop - either its been resolved or not using my iphone is better!

EvilDrPorkChop

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
On my iPhone using Chrome it's unusable. On my Mac it's much better but i'm running an AdBlocker.

Reply to Adverts blocking parts of threads in the Make a suggestion about the forum in general area at PlumbersForums.net