Search the forum,

Discuss Advertising on plumbers forums in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Nick Cox

Gas Engineer
Since the plumbers forums page has changed its layout all I seem to get is adverts, adverts, adverts. Is there a option to not have these in the settings as i am getting sick of them. The forum just is not as good as it was before all the advertising. Any help would be appreciated.

Since the plumbers forums page has changed its layout all I seem to get is adverts, adverts, adverts. Is there a option to not have these in the settings as i am getting sick of them. The forum just is not as good as it was before all the advertising. Any help would be appreciated.
The advertising funds the operation of PF and I know some advertisers outside of PF and they report the responses and business generated via PF to be positive. Centralheatking

Well in my opinion its a worse forum now, more difficult to navigate around the site as all you keep getting are pop up adverts for sunday plumbers and other junk advertising. Not impressed at all.

If a “free” service paid for by adverts, as as the internet gets more active, rates for advertising go down , so more adverts are needed.

Maybe you should aSk Dan if you can “pay” for an ad free service ....

Reply to Advertising on plumbers forums in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Optimistic
Hello All, I know that this is a question for a Forum Moderator and probably should be posted in a section about the Forum itself but I was hoping to get some replies from Members about whether this is happening to anyone else: When I logged into the Forum this afternoon and went to look down...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am fortunate to be at the stage where I'm looking to expand and take on a plumber to help with the workload. I am new to this and cant figure out the best way to do it, i tried Indeed but the fees, in my opinion are wild. just wondering how everyone else manages to get round this...
Replies
Views
Hi, Not sure whats happened here. The forum is basically unusable due to Google Ads. I open any page here and Ads cover content, there is Ad inserts everywhere. I report them as covering content but makes little differance. Close the Ads and large page content shifts occur whilst trying to...
Replies
Views
Afternoon Fellas If anyone has time to help with this snag it'd be much appreciated. We have a wet-floor system controlled by John Guest UH3 and rather dated Heatmiser DT thermostats. One of the upstairs zones is combined for the bedroom/dressing room. So that's 2 rooms, 2 manifolds, but one...
Replies
Views
As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe lack of plumbers available in our area of the North West of Sutherland in Scotland. I have done some pipework, tap replacements and fixed some leaking...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock