Search the forum,

Discuss Advent prizes in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lou

-
Staff member
Esteemed
Admin
Subscribed
Are being sent out in batches. More going out today. Please hang in there you will get your prize soon!

I'm sorry its taking so long, my back room is full of stuff to send!

Are being sent out in batches. More going out today. Please hang in there you will get your prize soon!

I'm sorry its taking so long, my back room is full of stuff to send!
Recieved mine last week - pleasant surprise - thanks for your hard work - soon be Xmas again😉

Still waiting for the corgi cutter and motor here, just in case you forgot about me :D
I did receive a shower head I wasn't expecting though.
Still waiting for these from Corgi also. Assume on the way soon as per post from @Lou above.

I promised the misses a box of chocs as that was the other part of my prize (from Plumbase) but think they sent the wrong thing as ended up with a xmas stocking and the only chocolate in it was a tiny chocolate coin 😂🙈

I know this is dragging on but with everything going on and me having a kidney infection we just have not been able to get these hats sorted yet. I do apologise and hope we can get things sorted soon. You should have all got your prizes by now.

Sorry Lou,
I don't have mine from Corgi yet. Not waiting for a hat.

Still waiting for cutter and motor, has everyone received all their prizes?

Yes received mine some time a go drop Lou a pm I'm sure she will sort it ....regards Turnpin:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Advent prizes in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock