From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss Advent prizes in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Lou

-
Staff member
Admin
Are being sent out in batches. More going out today. Please hang in there you will get your prize soon!

I'm sorry its taking so long, my back room is full of stuff to send!

uHeat Forum Sponsor - PlumbersForums.net - Electric and Water Underfloor Heating Systems
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Ziggie

Advent Win
Are being sent out in batches. More going out today. Please hang in there you will get your prize soon!

I'm sorry its taking so long, my back room is full of stuff to send!
Recieved mine last week - pleasant surprise - thanks for your hard work - soon be Xmas again😉

tom_plumb

Advent Win
Still waiting for the corgi cutter and motor here, just in case you forgot about me :D
I did receive a shower head I wasn't expecting though.
Still waiting for these from Corgi also. Assume on the way soon as per post from @Lou above.

I promised the misses a box of chocs as that was the other part of my prize (from Plumbase) but think they sent the wrong thing as ended up with a xmas stocking and the only chocolate in it was a tiny chocolate coin 😂🙈

OP
Lou

Lou

-
Staff member
Admin
I know this is dragging on but with everything going on and me having a kidney infection we just have not been able to get these hats sorted yet. I do apologise and hope we can get things sorted soon. You should have all got your prizes by now.

moonlight

Plumber
Gas Engineer
Advent Win
Still waiting for cutter and motor, has everyone received all their prizes?

turnpin

Plumber
Advent Win
Yes received mine some time a go drop Lou a pm I'm sure she will sort it ..regards Turnpin:)

Reply to Advent prizes in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net. Plumbing questions, answers, tips and tricks.

Plumbing and Plumbers

Plumbing Workwear

Shower Power Booster

Plumbase Spares - Plumbing Supplies and Spare Parts

Water Underfloor Heating

CORGI Direct for Plumbers

The Wetroom Store

Plumbase Spares