From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss Advent prizes in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Lou

-
Staff member
Admin
Are being sent out in batches. More going out today. Please hang in there you will get your prize soon!

I'm sorry its taking so long, my back room is full of stuff to send!

Wetroom Store - Official Forum Sponsor
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Ziggie

Advent Win
Are being sent out in batches. More going out today. Please hang in there you will get your prize soon!

I'm sorry its taking so long, my back room is full of stuff to send!
Recieved mine last week - pleasant surprise - thanks for your hard work - soon be Xmas again😉

tom_plumb

Advent Win
Still waiting for the corgi cutter and motor here, just in case you forgot about me :D
I did receive a shower head I wasn't expecting though.
Still waiting for these from Corgi also. Assume on the way soon as per post from @Lou above.

I promised the misses a box of chocs as that was the other part of my prize (from Plumbase) but think they sent the wrong thing as ended up with a xmas stocking and the only chocolate in it was a tiny chocolate coin 😂🙈

Reply to Advent prizes in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net. Plumbing questions, answers, tips and tricks.

Bulk Workwear - Workmans Clothing and Protective Gear
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Bulk Workwear - Workwear Sponsor for Plumbers Forums
uHeat Forum Sponsor - PlumbersForums.net
Wetroom Store - PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Plumbase - PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Power Shower Booster - Official PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Test4Less PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Corgi Direct - Plumbers Forums Sponsor
Plumbing Advice - Find Plumbers Jobs