Search the forum,

Discuss Advent Calendar Winners Thread - 2019 - Well done peeps :) in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Well done mate and a merry Christmas to you.

Plumbase goodie Christmas stocking turned up today.......thanks to sponsors plumbase. Also to Dan and Lou for their input......regards Turnpin

Yeah i've had a plumbase goodie bag, Box of Quality Street, Test4Less, and the Shower Head. Nothing from Corgi Direct as of yet. Were we meant to get vouchers for Plumbase too...?

Plumbase wolley hat, pencil, pad and memory stick from Plumbase . Shower head also arrived. No Synchronic motor or pipe slice from Corgi Direct.

please to say I received my food hamper, domestic hot water pump and Anton pressure meter today.
Thank you Dan and Lou and thank you to the sponsors for the great prizes

Has everyone received all their advent prizes yet? I haven't received mine from Corgi Direct :- Corgi Pipe Cutter and Synchron Motor.

Not sure if the prize is coming from Corgi Direct or from Lou I know Lou has already said she had been a bit overwhelmed with the amount she had to post out so apologies if I seem a little disappointed with the delay but if the prize is coming directly from Coorgi Direct I had hoped to receive my prize by now......regards Turnpin

Any update on the Corgi pipe cutter and synchron motor prizes ?? ....been a while now ....regards Turnpin

Same here, I doubt we'll get them now it's March.
So who is supposed to to be supplying them? If no one has received them, not like one has gone missing, seems like all have not arrived? Strange. Did they not bother Corgi Direct?

I have had mine. But I was one of the first winners. You need to speak to @Lou as she was sending them out. (Sorry lou)o_O

Reply to Advent Calendar Winners Thread - 2019 - Well done peeps :) in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock