Search the forum,

Discuss Advent Calendar Winners Thread - 2019 - Well done peeps :) in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I know I know, things have been mental here and we've moved house too. We will get them all out in the next couple of weeks. And think of a new way to do it for this year!

Thanks for the update Lou.......and as HF said I hope your move all went well ..regards Turnpin:)

Still unpacking. I hate it. It was sort of a last minute thing. We weren't planning it for then but we found a perfect house and you know how it is. It's just been so nuts for ages. I just want a calm weekend for once lol. I keep saying I need to send out the prizes but something always happens. I said this year I'm not sending anything the sponsors can send them out! Even our hats aren't done yet lol. It's giving me a breakdown hahaha.

My cutters and synchron motor have arrived today ......thanks Lou and Dan and Corgi Direct:)

Got my pipe cutters and motor today, big thanks Corgi and Pumbetsforums for making it happen 👍🏻
merry Christmas

Reply to Advent Calendar Winners Thread - 2019 - Well done peeps :) in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock