From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss Advent Calendar Winners Thread - 2019 - Well done peeps :) in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

JKG

Gas Engineer
please to say I received my food hamper, domestic hot water pump and Anton pressure meter today.
Thank you Dan and Lou and thank you to the sponsors for the great prizes

moonlight

Plumber
Gas Engineer
Advent Win
Has everyone received all their advent prizes yet? I haven't received mine from Corgi Direct :- Corgi Pipe Cutter and Synchron Motor.

turnpin

Plumber
Advent Win
Not sure if the prize is coming from Corgi Direct or from Lou I know Lou has already said she had been a bit overwhelmed with the amount she had to post out so apologies if I seem a little disappointed with the delay but if the prize is coming directly from Coorgi Direct I had hoped to receive my prize by now....regards Turnpin

turnpin

Plumber
Advent Win
Any update on the Corgi pipe cutter and synchron motor prizes ?? ..been a while now ..regards Turnpin

moonlight

Plumber
Gas Engineer
Advent Win
Same here, I doubt we'll get them now it's March.
So who is supposed to to be supplying them? If no one has received them, not like one has gone missing, seems like all have not arrived? Strange. Did they not bother Corgi Direct?

Harvest Fields

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Advent Win
I have had mine. But I was one of the first winners. You need to speak to @Lou as she was sending them out. (Sorry lou)o_O

Lou

-
Staff member
Admin
I know I know, things have been mental here and we've moved house too. We will get them all out in the next couple of weeks. And think of a new way to do it for this year!

Lou

-
Staff member
Admin
Still unpacking. I hate it. It was sort of a last minute thing. We weren't planning it for then but we found a perfect house and you know how it is. It's just been so nuts for ages. I just want a calm weekend for once lol. I keep saying I need to send out the prizes but something always happens. I said this year I'm not sending anything the sponsors can send them out! Even our hats aren't done yet lol. It's giving me a breakdown hahaha.

Stu-B

Advent Win
Got my pipe cutters and motor today, big thanks Corgi and Pumbetsforums for making it happen 👍🏻
merry Christmas

Reply to Advent Calendar Winners Thread - 2019 - Well done peeps :) in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net. Plumbing questions, answers, tips and tricks.

Plumbing and Plumbers

Plumbing Workwear

Shower Power Booster

Plumbase Spares - Plumbing Supplies and Spare Parts

Water Underfloor Heating

CORGI Direct for Plumbers

The Wetroom Store

Plumbase Spares