Search the forum,

Discuss Advent Calendar - DAY 24 - Merry Christmas People :D in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Merry Christmas boys and girls. :)

Thanks for all those who joined in the Christmas fun over the past few weeks.

Today's question is; What's the date you're going back to work?

Today's winner will get:-

Goodies are being posted out in the new year so we don't have to keep running the post office before Christmas. Took me an hour to collect a letter the other day, which turned out to be a Christmas Card from a local clothes shop who didn't stick enough postage on it!!!!!

Look out for the Valentines comp where we're hooking up a couple of lonely members :D (I jokes!)

Worth checking out the Electricians Forums Day 24 Thread and Gift! (A GoPro-like 4K Camera, kit and case, courtesy of Electrical2Go.co.uk)

And also the Tilers Forums Thread

You can compare the trades then, see which one has the most time off over Christmas. :D

Cheers,

@Dan, @Lou, @ShaunCorbs, @Plumbase

Booked one in for Monday 30th December, but the probably 6th January back good and proper.

Planning to go back in on the 07/01/20 when the kids go back. But I always get called out in between. Then skiing in feb. #veryexcited

Not quite sure as off looking after Mrs after her new knee replacement.......wishing all forum members and staff not forgetting The awesome Sponsors for their generosity a Happy Christmas and a Happy Healthy and Prosperous New Year.......Festive regards Turnpin

6th of January officially but I’ve got a small job on the 27th December
Merry Christmas everyone

Self employed so 27th, unless I can think of a good reason to skip work ;) the boss is pretty good. 😂

8th of January is when I’ll be back at the tools but probably 26th on the laptop figuring out who, when & where. But that will be at home helping to defeat vast quantities of food & drink as we seem to have emptied the local supermarket into our house.
Happy Christmas & New Year with a prosperous 2020 to you all.

Regards

Arthur

The winner of the Christmas Eve advent Calendar is

@JKG

Super congrats - please message me your address :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Advent Calendar - DAY 24 - Merry Christmas People :D in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock