Search the forum,

Discuss Adding kitchen drain in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I need help with a kitchen sink drain, we had a new granite counter top and sink installed, I had the sink sent directly to the installers for proper fitting, didn’t realize they where sent the wrong depth sink till after everything was installed, Sink is 9 inch deep not the 6 inch I ordered. My drain inlet is to high now to connect both sides of sink to current drain. I could possibly hook up one side of sink with a very short tail pipe piece, the other side I was wondering if I put a 45 wye in the vertical drain stack in the basement, I could add another drain line up to the other side of the sink and also get a dishwasher wye in for a new dishwasher we want to install along with an AAV required now by MN code.

Attachments

• 21DD6E0B-B859-4750-AE63-BA4BC335590D.jpeg
    21DD6E0B-B859-4750-AE63-BA4BC335590D.jpeg
    431.2 KB · Views: 7

Reply to Adding kitchen drain in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock