Search the forum,

Discuss Adding cooker to gas ticket in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt0029

Gas Engineer
Hi I am recently gas safe qualified. But my course nvq level 3 in plumbing doesn't give you cookers on your gas registration. Though we did the training on them. Been quoted about £200 to be assed on cookers to add to my card. Does this seem about the going rate? Thanks

I would have thought that was about right , but it does seem to vary up and down the country

Normally do cookers and fires in a day

Cost is about right if it's both of these

Thank you. Am from the Huddersfield area

Not far from me pal( liversedge ) try brookhouse in Cleckheaton. There is a ACS place Barnsley way but sorry dont know their name .
One other thing , if you are doing landlords certs , you will need the qual , otherwise I wouldnt bother, I have cookers but wont be doing them next time.

Thanks yes it was brookhouse that quoted me the above price. Need cookers as mainly work on new builds and fit gas hobs. My old college recommend the place you mentioned in Barnsley need to ring them to get a price too.

I used to follow them back in the Andy Booth days. Not been to watch in awhile. Am paying close attention to them this year though :)

I used to follow them back in the Andy Booth days. Not been to watch in awhile. Am paying close attention to them this year though :)

You would be lucky to get in these days Matt , just the dogs at the moment , Man U next lol . Easy 3 points for us .

Yes they served the loyal fans right with the season ticket prices in the first premier league year I've been told. Which is good. That man u at home? Next weekend?

Yes they served the loyal fans right with the season ticket prices in the first premier league year I've been told. Which is good. That man u at home? Next weekend?

Nah Swansea away next , weekend after when we hammer Man U Lol

Thanks yes it was brookhouse that quoted me the above price. Need cookers as mainly work on new builds and fit gas hobs. My old college recommend the place you mentioned in Barnsley need to ring them to get a price too.

ECS 01226 7418000
Gas Training In Sheffield - ECS Gas Training LTD

Did my ACS requalification with these, really laid back and knowledgable. Day and a half and I was done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Adding cooker to gas ticket in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock