Search the forum,

Discuss Adding another radiator in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi can anyone give me advice please . I have a baxi 128 combi and have 5 1m x800 k2 rads off it so is more than capable to add another . I only have 1 in the lounge and needs another. I have a 2mx800 k2 that I can fit . But my problem is the main pipes in the bungalow attic is 22mm then all radd are t off at 10mm . There is no way I can get in the attic due to very low pitch roof so it looks like the only way is to t off the existing rad in the living room and rute the pies round to the other wall so probly 10m 2 pipes. Would it work is the biggy. If not then I cannot fit another rad

Reply to Adding another radiator in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I need to extend my central heating from my newly built extension in to the old part of my house. I need to feed 3 rads in separate bedrooms on the first floor and then to feed a towel rail in a bathroom a rad in the utility and a rad in my lounge on the ground floor. Can I run my 22mm flow &...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 3 port value for HW & CH. Loft extension added many years ago so they added a T to go upstairs, only 2 rads up but 11 downstairs covering at leave twice the floor area As per diagram has free flow Up or Down, no way to balance. Works pretty well but last few Rads (in kitchen) are...
Replies
Views
Hi thank you for letting me join this forum . We have an air to water heat pump but the bungalow is piped in micro bore 10mm pipe which doesn’t look well piped , kinky in pipes in some places ,some of the rad don’t heat up too well , probably because of the badly piped system, the pipe is all...
Replies
Views
Hi All, would appreciate some advice on next steps with conservatory rad. Single conservatory rad not heating up at all, neither pipe getting warm. All other rads in house working fine. So far I have checked the TRV which is not seized and also adjusted the lockshield which is also not seized...
Replies
Views
I would like to add an additional radiator to our central heating system. We have an attached double garage converted to a man-cave and workshop (with dividing stud partition wall) currently not covered by the central heating. The former is not currently user friendly in winter, and we get by...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock