Search the forum,

Discuss Add Cleaners normal bottles to Tf1 Fernox Omega in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,

I wonder how to put Fernox cleaners from normal bottle to Fernox Omega filter. I do not want to use by radiator and it does not work with towel dryer.

Sounds good to use a regular faucet hose with a small pump? Do you need to relieve the pressure a lot and drain some water between Filter and Pump? I will turn off water so that not all water from all parts of the system comes out.

There is another way if you do not want to use aerosol. I live in Sweden and the price is more expensive for fernox products. Much cheaper with Sentinell and Magnaclean and others.

Cheapest way is to turn off rad drain some of rad add the inhibitor into rad easy to make up a filler. Then turn rad back on leave it to run for a bit then bleed rad. With express you do not need to drop pressure

Or use a pump sprayer and adapter to the omega valve

Reply to Add Cleaners normal bottles to Tf1 Fernox Omega in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock