• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Acqua Tempus, shower timer with shut off for teens in the Product Reviews area at PlumbersForums.net

K

KittyB

Hi, I would like to know whether the device reduces the waterflow during the showering time. I've got quite a high flow and like to keep that, I just want to stop some family members having excessive long showers as I can't be bothered to watch the clock whenever anyone takes a shower.

Hi, I would like to know whether the device reduces the waterflow during the showering time. I've got quite a high flow and like to keep that, I just want to stop some family members having excessive long showers as I can't be bothered to watch the clock whenever anyone takes a shower.
Hi kitty
It does reduce the water flow, bear in your mind it has a turbine to produce power and therefore charge the battery, so the turbine stops the water flow a little bit. Once installed, after a few days, you won't notice the difference
It is worth it
Hope this helps

Reply to Acqua Tempus, shower timer with shut off for teens in the Product Reviews area at PlumbersForums.net