Search the forum,

Discuss Acqua Tempus, shower timer with shut off for teens in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi to all member
I want to post this product I bought some weeks ago in a website in GB, it is called Acqua Tempus
apparently it is very simple but it is not: it is a shower timer with shut off; it is programmable and has a lithium battery that gets charged with the passage of water, son I do not need to replace any battery; the solenoid valve is inside Acqua Tempus, so no plumbing is needed at all. At a first sight, this product has been developed wisely.

Galapagar_Acqua_Tempus.jpeg

I have 2 daughters, 14 and 16, and they took never ending showers (no less than 20 or even 30 minutes each, an absolute nightmare) my wife and I had to do something to cut off such expense on water and gas and this device is just what we needed.
The installation is very easy and seems to be well built: it is tough and easy to programm.
there is this video in Youtube: shower timer
I just wanted to share it here in this forum, I am quite sure some members will find it very useful at home as it has been for us
I hope it helps
regards

@Arelia
I admire your honesty when you say:

"our product is expensive, quite expensive"

That's a brave statement. Well done.

I appreciate your words.
As I said before, we use high quality components, we could make it much cheaper with low quality stuff but that is not our market nor the quality we give to our customers.
Thanks anyway 😉

Expensive but not dear, I think is the point s/he is making. Anyway, when did 'cheap' become a positive word?
One more thing, Acqua Tempus has a solenoid latch valve inside: we could have chosen a cheap chinese valve but we decided to mount Muller valves which are supposed to be the best in the market but also very expensive, same with the water turbine: we chose a model with ceramic shaft against water hardness but has a high price,....., And more components that are high quality.

All this together explains its price.

Reply to Acqua Tempus, shower timer with shut off for teens in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock