Search the forum,

Discuss Aco drainage - change direction in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

mo7

I have 3m of ACO drainage in my garden - they drain to the left and I want to change the fall so they drain to the right

I do not want to take them out and adjust the fall by re-laying them as it will cause too much disruption. I can access the end though to connect a new outlet.

I figure though that all I need to do is change the 'floor' so the slope is going the opposite way

Best I can thing of is to get some half round gutter pipe and put it in at a slope so when the water hits it just goes the other way. I could put some shingle underneath to support and then sue external sealant to stop water going underneath through the edges.

It doesn't have to look pretty as it will be covered by the grill.

Anyone have a better idea?

Last edited:

Reply to Aco drainage - change direction in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've got an issue with the shower tray not being totally flat. As you can see from the photos, it is about 7mm out at one side. It's leaning towards the waste end though. The shower tray is pushed underneath the tiles. My mate did the tiling and I now realise that we should have put the shower...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a few issues with my bath drainage and leaking. The first issue is that the near corner of the bath by the taps is sloped downwards meaning that it pools in the corner and quickly starts leaking through gaps in the shower screen onto the floor rather than into the bath. The rest of...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, new to this forum, was looking for advice regarding a mira flight shower tray i've just installed [diy]. After installing it, and then taking a shower, i noticed that the water was collecting at the edges and not dispersing away after a period of time. Now this tray was a replacement...
Replies
Views
Hello I want to replace the old single panel rad in the bedroom with a K2 double panel Stelrad one. I think I'm OK in general and relatively sensible (!) but I just want to check the steps involved to make sure I'm not missing anything before starting. System info- Steps (I think)- 1. Turn...
Replies
Views
I currently have a Vaillant ecoTEC Plus 438 system boiler which is 13 years old. I have been having problems with the boiler which potentially boils down to the heat exchanger so I am now looking to bite the bullet and have a new boiler installed. My set up at home is that I have a 4-bed...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock